• Compatible with: REVOX A77, B77, PR99 mk1, A700, A-G36
• Speed equalization: IEC 3.75ips/7.5ips
• Standard level: 250 nWb/m (can also be used in 185 and 370 nWb/m)
• Note 1: Calibration kits include appropriate instructions direct to customer when requested and online help/support. Does not include blank recording tapes which you must supply as part of the kit.
• Note 2: The playback calibration tape/s are long length on a 7″ special somewhat ‘ugly’ reel (so it can’t be mixed up or easily recorded over in error) and includes a plethora of appropriate length tones (the important ones are in minutes not seconds!) at calibrated levels with full commentary and explanation. Everything on the tape relates back to the calibration manual notes and explanation.
• Note 3: The Record chain tape is a brand new full length 7″ tape of the type you will set your machine up on.
Instruction Manuals are requested and sent to you via a download service as a pdf.